Yellow Polka Dot Zucchini Salad
Published on March 8, 2016 | In 2014, Away From Home Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup small yellow cherub tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Cut ends off zucchini. Using a vegetable peeler, or paring knife, cut zucchini into long, thin strips. When you get to center of the zucchini, turn it over and start on its other side, peeling off strips until you reach the center again.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini ribbons, fresh corn kernels, and tomato halves. Sprinkle with green onions and toss slightly.
- Pour dressing over the veggies, a little at a time, tossing as you go, until everything is well-coated.
- Chill 10-15 minutes before serving. Place in medium serving bowl or serving platter.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...