timesaving thai wraps
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken-flavored ramen noodles*
- 2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups packaged shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Soy sauce (optional)
- *Discard seasoning packet.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; do not drain. Add peanut butter, 1 teaspoon at a time, stirring until melted. Stir in coleslaw mix and chicken; cover and set aside 2 minutes.
- Spoon noodle mixture onto tortillas. Sprinkle with soy sauce, if desired. Wrap and serve immediately.