Sunny’s Spinach with Gnocchi in Garlic Butter Sauce
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 pound gnocchi
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, grated on a rasp ro finely minced
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Prepare the gnocchi. In a large pot of salted water, prepare the gnocchi as directed on the package. Drain the gnocchi in a colander and reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Wilt the spinach. In a large pan on medium heat, in order add the reserved cooking water, butter, zest, lemon juice, garlic, and baby spinach. Toss and stir spinach until completely wilted, about 2-4 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine and serve. Add the gnocchi to the pan of spinach and toss until reheated and combined. Serve warm.
- Servings : 4 Servings
- Course : Side
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...