Sunny’s Raspberry and Rosemary Glazed Nuts
- Makes 3 cups
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- For the nuts
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pecan halves
- For the glaze
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jelly
- 2 tablespoons creamed honey
- 1 tablespoon gently chopped fresh rosemary
- Flaked sea salt and coarse ground black pepper
- Toast the nuts. In a large dry pan on medium heat, begin tossing the almonds while constantly toasting until a taste of one reveals it to be soft chewy, about 6-8 minutes. Lower the heat and add the walnuts and pecans while continuing to toss. Let the heat of the almonds and the pan warm them more than the heat from the stove. Continue tossing until a taste of the a walnut or pecan is chewy and soft, about another 4 minutes or so.
- Glaze and finish. Turn the heat back up to medium and add the jelly, honey, rosemary, and a splash of water to loosen. Continue to toss until the nuts soak up and are coated by the glaze. Remove from the pan to a parchment-lined plate and sprinkle with salt and a few grinds of pepper. Allow to cool before serving, but they are great warm too!
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...