Sunny’s Pancake Mix Possibilities—Corn and Cheddar
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups pancake mix prepared as directed on packaging
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup corn kernels (defrosted, canned or fresh)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- Mix the corn, cheese, and scallions into the pancake batter.
- Cook pancakes as directed using the butter.
- In a pot on low heat, add the sour cream, maple syrup, and butter. Stir until melted and serve warm over the pancakes.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...