Sunny’s Pancake Mix Possibilities—Chunky Monkey
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups pancake mix prepared as directed on packaging
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 bananas cut into ½” discs
- powdered sugar, optional
- Mix the chocolate chips and walnuts in a bowl.
- Cook pancakes as directed using the butter. Just as bubbles begin to form on the top, press a few slices of banana into the top then sprinkle the chocolate/nut mixture over each and flip.
- Finish cooking pancakes. Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Servings : 4
- Recipe Type : Breakfast
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...