Sunny’s Microwave Mac & Meat
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1/3 cup elbows
- Dash of Italian seasoning, poultry or steak seasoning
- 1 slice deli ham or chicken, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar/Monterey jack blend
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese, torn to bits
- ½ cup heavy cream or milk (but c’mon it’s midnight, do the cream)
- Boil the elbows. In a large coffee cup (if you have a “soup mug” use that) add the elbows, deli meat, seasoning blend and enough water to cover the elbows by at least 2 inches. Microwave on high until the elbows are tender, about 4-8 minutes depending on the strength of your microwave. Carefully remove from the microwave and drain in a colander. Add the elbows and deli meat back into the mug.
- Finish the macaroni and cheese. Add to the same mug the cheeses, heavy cream, pinch of salt and a grind of black pepper. Microwave on high for up to 90 seconds, checking and stirring every 25-30 seconds until the cheese is melted and a sauce forms. Serve warm and get back to binge watching your favorite TV show.
- Servings : 1 serving
- Course : Side
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...