Sunny’s Easy Red, White and Blue Parfait
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 canister whipped cream (made with real cream!)
- 1 angel food cake, torn to bits
- Prepare the strawberries. In a large container with a lid add the strawberries and sugar. Cover and toss so all the strawberries are covered in sugar. Refrigerate until the sugar is dissolved and a syrup develops, about 3 hours. Shake and toss about every hour.
- Layer and serve. In serving glasses layer the dessert starting on the bottom with whipped cream, angel food cake, strawberries and syrup, whipped cream, angel food cake, blueberries, whipped cream, angel food cake, strawberries and whipped cream to top!
- Servings : Serves 8-10
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...