Sunny’s Easy Balsamic Pan-Roasted Green Beans
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 pounds green beans, ends trimmed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Marinate. In a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag add the vinegar, seasoning, olive oil and green beans. Seal and mix the contents in the bag. Leave at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Roast and eat. Remove green beans from the bag, shaking off excess marinade. Place the green beans in a sauté pan on medium high heat and season with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Roast while tossing until they are golden and slightly charred, about 15 minutes. Serve hot, warm, room temperature or even chilled!
- Servings : Serves 4-6
- Course : Side
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...