Published on April 14, 2021 | By Extended Stay America |
- Prep Time
- (4.8 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cup packed baby spinach (5 oz.)
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 cup thinly sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 oz. feta, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the mustard. While whisking, slowly pour in the oil until the dressing is combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach, chicken, strawberries, ½ cup pecans, and onion to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine.
- Once served, top with the remaining pecans and a generous crumbling of feta.
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Course : Salad