- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2/3 cup uncooked rice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 links chorizo sausage (about 12 ounces)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. cook sausage until well browned, draining off any excess fat.
- Stir in green onions, celery and bell pepper; cook until vegetables are tender-crisp. Add chili powder, salt, black pepper and tomatoes. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice; heat 10 minutes.
- Recipe Type : Dinner
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...