Royal Chicken Pesto Grilled Cheese Mess
Published on March 8, 2016 | In 2014, Away From Home Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 large whole wheat pitas
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons store bought basil pesto
- 1/2 jar store bought roasted red peppers sliced
- 2 store bought cooked chicken breasts
- 8 raw spinach leaves
- 6 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 slices Munster cheese
- Spread pesto sauce on each of pita.
- Place 4 slices of your Munster cheese on each pita
- Place sliced chicken breast meat on one pita, add spinach, roasted pepper, and crumbled goat cheese. Close pitas.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to pan over medium high heat.
- Cook on each side until golden brown, grill lines appear and cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan and cut into 4 triangles and serve.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...