By Kristen H., Staten Island, NY
No Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 10 Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)
- 1/3 cup hot fudge sauce, heated
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 bars (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a bowl with a fork until well combined.
- Put the filling into a greased 9-inch spring form pan and press crumbs evenly around the bottom of the pan and about 1 inch up the sides.
- Freeze the crust.
- Use mixer to beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, remaining sugar and the Nutella.
- In another bowl whip up the heavy cream. Fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the cake with the chopped chocolate peanut butter cups and drizzle with the hot fudge sauce.
- Chill for at least 4 hours
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...Recipe by sbatista |
Recipe by Extended Stay America |
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...Recipe by Extended Stay America |