hearty rotisserie chicken noodle soup
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 container (32 ounces) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen mixed vegetables of choice (carrots, peas, corn, preferred)
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups shredded or chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) egg noodles
- Heat broth and water in saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Add vegetables, celery and pepper to saucepan; cook uncovered over medium heat until vegetables are just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add chicken and noodles to saucepan. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes, until chicken is heated through and noodles are just tender.
- Serve with your favorite baguette or grilled cheese sandwich.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...