Published on March 8, 2016 | In 2014, Away From Home Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 Naan flatbreads
- 1 pound ground lamb (use beef or turkey if preferred)
- 1/4 cup jarred sweet cherry pepper, stems and seeds removed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, dill, 1/2 teaspoon garlic, and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet and add lamb.
- Add remaining 1 / 2 teaspoon garlic, cherry peppers, salt and pepper.
- Cook until no longer pink and drain.
- Brush each Naan with some olive oil and heat in a large skillet over high about 1-2 minutes per side.
- To assemble pizzas, place each Naan on a plate. Top with desired amount of meat. Top with crumbled feta and cucumbers and drizzle with sauce.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...