Creamy Fruit Pie
Published on March 8, 2016 | In 2014, Away From Home Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 oz. of white chocolate chips
- 10 oz. of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1\4 cup milk
- 6 oz. graham cracker ready-made pie crust
- Seasonal fruits of your choice. Also canned fruits like Mandarin Oranges, Pineapple or Fruit Cocktail, well drained
- Place white chocolate and cream cheese in separate microwaveable containers. Microwave each on 7% power for 30 seconds. Stir and continue at 15 second intervals until the white chocolate and cream cheese are melted and smooth. Combine the melted chocolate and cream cheese into one bowl.
- Add the milk to the melted chocolate and cream cheese mixture, stir until combined, and then pour in evenly across the pie crust.
- Cool the pie for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Wash, then cut the seasonal fruits of your choice: Strawberry Raspberry, Blue Berry, Kiwi, Peaches, (any fruit that doesn't brown in 30 minutes.) Let fruits drain and reduce excess liquid on a paper towel.
- Top the pie with fruits of your choice & sprinkle a little powdered sugar if you like. Enjoy!
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...