Chocolate Extreme Mug Cake
Published on March 8, 2016 | In Away From Home Cooking Contest, Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons Semi-sweet, dark, white, or milk chocolate chips
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Topping of your choice: glaze, frosting, ice cream, or whipped topping
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a large (12-14 ounce) mug and mix making sure to level each tablespoon of flour, sugar, and cocoa.
- Add the egg and combine well with a fork. Mixture will become stiff.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir well.
- Place the mug in the center of your microwave and cook for: 700 watt oven 4:00, 900 watt oven, 3:30, 1000 watt oven 3:00. (Don't worry if the cake expands past the top of your mug. The cake will shrink back into the mug when the cooking stops.)
- Remove from the microwave oven. Eat the cake hot, warm, or cold in the mug, or turned out onto a saucer.
- Top with the topping of your choice: frosting, ice cream, whipped topping, or powdered sugar.
- Servings : 1
- Course : Dessert
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...