Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Published on April 14, 2021 | By Extended Stay America |
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 lb. penne
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- 2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 2/3 cup Caesar dressing
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Black pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions. Drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes, then cut into small pieces.
- Add romaine, tomatoes, Parmesan, croutons, and chicken to pasta bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Caesar dressing, lemon juice, and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Pour over penne mixture and toss to combine.