Cajun Catfish Fillets with Sweet & Spicy Tarter Sauce
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4- 6 ounce Catfish Fillets
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- Combine the mayonnaise, Creole mustard, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, cayenne pepper, scallions, and sweet pickle relish together and in a small bowl and set aside to serve with the fish.
- Season the catfish with juice from one lime, salt and pepper.
- Brush the grill pan or skillet with canola oil to prevent the fish from sticking.
- Cook the fish over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with sauce.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...