beef teriyaki stir-fry
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (1.3 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- Cook rice according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Cut beef lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1⁄8-inch slices. Combine
- Heat 11⁄2 teaspoons oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; stir-fry
- Heat 11⁄2 teaspoons oil in skillet. Stir-fry green beans 3 minutes or until
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Drain beef, discarding marinade.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...