Avocado Cream and Dill Potato Salad in Avocado Cups
Published on March 8, 2016 | In 2014, Away From Home Cooking Contest | By Extended Stay America |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 large red or white potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 ripened avocados
- 6 baby tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 low-fat sour cream
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 3 sprigs fresh dill salt pepper
- Fill medium size pot 3/4 of the way full with cold water. Chop each potato into 8 chunks. Salt water, add potatoes and bring to boil till potatoes are softened. Drain and cool.
- In a bowl add garlic, shallot and baby tomatoes.
- Using a knife to remove the pit, split each avocado into half. Use a spoon to remove the inside of the avocado, making sure to keep the avocado shell intact.
- Add scooped out avocado to you bowl and using a fork, mash with the other ingredients.
- Add cooked potatoes to avocado mix. Stir in sour cream, dill, salt pepper and lemon juice. Combine all ingredients and scoop out into avocado cups. Sprinkle some extra fresh chopped dill on top for garnish.
For quicker prep, buy bagged broccoli florets. For more cheese...
A chicken quesadilla is a great way to use up...